Sunday, May 9, 2010

2010 Seoul World DJ Festival



I've been soooo busy at work these days, and I've attended a bunch of events, i haven't had much time to write. Also the whole camera less situation is getting quite annoying. GRRR.

Yesterday a few of my friends and I attended the 4th annual World DJ Seoul Festival. We got there quite late at around 10 pm, while the festival started at 2pm. When we arrived it was a full house. As we were walking towards the park you could absolutely feel the energy. It was contagious. The music was great, the crowd was great, not too rowdy, but rowdy enough. The bathrooms were bad, but not as bad as i though they would be. Met a few cool cats, and headed home at around 6:30 am. Incredible night/day to say the least.



These are the times when I wished i had my camera with me. From the minute i got there i was so upset i didn't have it. The outfits some people were wearing were out of this world. Amazing. The artsy and fashionable crowd was definitely present. There was a lot of leather, neon, vintage rompers and a lot, a lot of head gear. There were so many street fashion photographers around and I'm sure they got amazing, beautiful shots.

My friend took some pictures with her camera, I'll post them up soon.

Hopefully, I'll be able to buy my camera this weekend! Hopefully...Blah.

Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment