Monday, April 26, 2010

Doing the touristy thang.




I’ve been known to either lose cameras, or destroy them (leaving it out in the scorching sun for a couple of hours wasn’t my proudest of moments). But I don’t feel so bad after the fact because the ones that I have lost or destroyed were just normal digital cameras. I’m investing in a DSLR and I spent this beautiful Sunday trying one out. My friend just bought the new Samsung NX 10, it’s definitely a beginner DSLR, which I definitely am, but I’ve fallen in love with it and I’ll probably be purchasing it next weekend. Can’t wait!

Today was a beautiful Sunday. The weather was perfect, not too cold, not too hot. We decided to go for a stroll around Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon, as well as hit up Namun Market for some souvenirs to take home. Families were out in full force. Speaking of, many families here dress up in matching clothes. Kind of scary, but very cute at the same time.

Here’s a few pictures of the Fortress:


This was taken right at about sunset on the way back...love the contrasting colors.

Awesome picture of a child playing with his kite. The kits on the sky looked beautiful. You can also see the top of the Fortress in the background.

Just one of the many temples within the wall.

Here's a shot of the wall of the Fortress. Pretty long wall actually. It takes a good couple of hours to walk all the way around it.

Pretty, No?

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment