Thursday, April 22, 2010

First Official Post!

I would like to initiate the first post by saying WELCOME!


As an avid fashion/beauty/lifestyle blog reader for many years, I’ve always been fascinated by the idea of writing my own. As some of you know, (from my other personal blog) I’ve moved to the other side of the world to experience…life? I’ve graduated and have all of my life ahead of me, which is exciting. I decided to move to South Korea soon after school and I haven’t regretted it since. It’s been a life changing experience.


The culture…the fun language barriers… the once in a life time experiences that I could only get here. Unforgettable, bonkers, HILARIOUS things happen to me on a daily basis… needless to say, I’m enjoying myself here.


I live around the Seoul area. Seoul is an unbelievable city. It’s full of energy, and creativity. It’s young, modern and has a lot to offer. I’ve seen so many new and…different things to say the least. And this will be a place to put all of my experiences to writing.

To give you a little introduction over what I feel this blog will be about, here is a list (in no particular order) of what this blog will consist of:

1. Fashion/ Beauty. Those in the know already understand that I live and breathe all things fashion! Korean women and men are so unbelievably stylish… the youth here lives and breathes fashion. Seoul is a walking runway, and not to mention the fact that Tokyo is a mere hour and a half place ride away…The shopping on this side of the world is ridiculous. Creativity and Inspiration is everywhere. I bust out my camera every chance I get.

2. Technology/Lifestyle in Korea. Korea is INSANELY technologically advanced. I came here and felt like I had travelled 10 years in the future. It’s full of technology that makes complete sense AND…not so much sense.

3. My general life in Korea… I don’t speak the language…hilarity ensues. 'Nuff said. But I get by…somehow.

4. Fashion PR, and PR issues in general. As a Communications and Public relations graduate I also live and breathe PR.

But enough about that, I’d like to take this time to welcome you once again, and invite you to drop by every once in a while (or every day if you want to…no pressure…teehee) to check things out. I'll be posting many pictures and videos! Check them out soon!


-“And Emily… that’s all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment