Thursday, August 19, 2010

Casual Cool

I stumbled upon this street style shot and immediately fell in love. This Tokyo girl is the definition of casual cool.



I love the fact that she looks so casual wearing the white "boyfriend" shirt, yet her socks and "See" By Chloe Bangles give her outfit a bit of an edge.

This shot was taken in the Omotesando neighborhood of Tokyo, which has been dubbed as Tokyo's "Champs-Élysées." I didn't have time to go visit this neighborhood on my last trip to Tokyo. But i definitely MUST check it out next time as it's also close to the trendy "Laforet" shopping building, which I had NO time to visit.

Speaking of trips, I'll be making a short trip to Beijing in about a month. While the trip will consist mostly of sightseeing (since it's my first time there) you bet I'll definitely make a detour and hit some of Beijing's shopping hot spots. Silk Street Market anyone? Silver Street? Can't wait!

Check out more Tokyo Street Style shots at Japan Syle Arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment