Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dr.Fish

I don't know if many of you have heard of Dr.Fish. So here it is in a nutshell: Dr. Fish is a place you go to get a foot pedicure done by fish. Yes, fish. Basically what you do is you put your feet in a tank full of fish and they eat the dead skin off your feet.



Regardless, I had heard a lot of good things about it and I decided to check it out.

Let's just say it was a "different" experience. The feeling is quite indescribable. Once you put your feet in the water, the fish immediately devour you. It's a rather unsettling feeling: it doesn't tickle and there is no pain whatsoever. It feels exactly how you would imagine fish munching on your feet would feel like. There's no other way to describe it.


After about 5 minutes of hysterical laughter and failed "calm, cool and collected" video attempts, I HAD to take my feet out...I know I'm a wuss. :) BUT my feet did feel FANTASTIC after!

There are a few "Dr.Fish" places all over South Korea but the one I went to was the one in Gangnam, cute place. If you are in Seoul, you definitely need to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment