Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm Back!!!

I am back from my epic road trip all down the south of South Korea. The weather was RIDICULOUSLY HOT and it was rainy half the time but it didn't matter. It was a once in a life time experience and i saw the most beautiful islands, mountains,temples, waterfalls, caves, beaches and landscapes ever!

Here are a few pictures I took from the trip:













If the pictures seem to be out of place, it's because that's exactly what this trip was. Everyday was an adventure, we definitely didn't have a set plan and we stopped where ever we felt there was something interesting to see. We were in Busan, spent many days in Geoje Island, Danyan, and Uljin. I thought Busan and Goeje Island were the most beautiful though :)

All we had were maps in hands and our Korean GPS system, which was beyond helpful. But I suggest learning how to read Korean before jumping on the Korean GPS bandwagon. The cool thing I noticed about the GPS system here is that it lets you know in advance where the cameras are so you can stop speeding and the cameras don't catch you. It also let's you know when you are going over the speed limit. (I'm pretty sure the GPS systems in Canada don't do that right?)

This trip was so much fun and I encourage anyone who is in Korea to do something like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment