Monday, August 9, 2010

Cowboys boots :)

I swore after grade 5 I would never, EVER wear cowboy boots. They just aren't really my style. But after seeing them EVERYWHERE in Tokyo...I just may give them a second chance. Now I'm not talking your typical "Yeeeehaaaaw" cowboy boots, I'm talking ankle length, summer to winter, transitional type boots.

The picture of this girl's outfit totally inspired me to go on the hunt for some.





Her outfit will be perfect for September weather here in Seoul. And if it gets too chilly, a pair of black leggings tucked into those boots will look super.

The weather here so far has been SO SO hot and sticky and the last thing I would do is put some boots on. But it just reminds me that fall is JUST around the corner. Sort of... Summer here in Seoul is pretty long, I remember it being October, almost November last year, and i was still rocking shorts and skirts.

Regardless, I LOVE fall, it's my favorite season and the colors in this girl's outfit I feel are great transitional colors. And the layers are key for those cooler nights in the fall (well...here in Seoul...I don't think this outfit would work well in Ontario's "fall" season haha). Needless to say I'm loving this outfit.

For more Tokyo street style shots visit Tokyo Style Arena

1 comment: