Monday, August 16, 2010

I loves me some KPOP!

My secret indulgence in Korea so far... KPop!

Not proud of it. But damn those tunes are catchy. Here's the latest craze here: "Lucifer" by Shinee. I hear this song EVERYWHERE. At the super market, in the subway, cell phone ring tones...EVERYWHERE. I'm kind of digging their dancing though.



Check out this vid of them practicing the super in sync choreographed moves. They're good no?



On a different note. I spent this weekend being a "tourist" in Seoul. We decided to check out "Dr.Fish" (a place where fish give you a pedicure...literally), we did some shopping in Gangnam and then decided to have dinner at the famous Seoul Tower. I'll be posting vids of the Dr.Fish place soon...let's just say it was VERY interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment